- Professional and friendly staff
- Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- All staff are trained to a high standard and highly experienced
- Smart, uniformed staff carrying photo ID
- Enhanced DBS cleared staff
- White Star Medical holds professional, indemnity, malpractice, public liability underwritten by Zurich Insurance
- All staff work under company Standard Operating Procedures to ensure up to date and safe practice at all times
- For Event Medical Cover, we give advice on how best to staff and manage the medical cover of your event, in line with current health and safety guidelines
- White Star Medical is accredited by AoFA (Association of First Aiders) Qualifications allowing us to offer Ofqual regulated courses. We offer courses under the Regulated Qualifications Framework and the Qualifications and Credit Framework (RQF & QCF) to meet the latest workplace regulations.
Terms and Conditions
Please find below links to our terms and conditions. You can also access them through the Event and Training pages.
Policies and Procedures (links to downloadable files)
Please find below links to White Star Medical policies and procedures. For a full list, and to request printed copies, please contact email@example.com
Lone Working Policy